Lim Ziyu
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Dayre
Ash's 20th posted at 5:52 PM

I think this woman here is crazy HAHA she got so many drinks that I don't think the party-goers can finish! But I'm not sure if they did in the end or not hahhaha but still, really well-planned! She was so nervous and afraid she'd miss out anything but it was a great party!!!

I couldn't fulfil the theme (less cloth more skin) because I rushed over after the CMAX Day out so HHAHA i tried the less cloth on my shoulders and legs HAHAHA














Last birthday party I will attend this year! Yay next celebrations: CHRISTMAS AND COUNTDOWN HEHE I LOVE CHRISTMAS XX

Labels: ,

Lim Ziyu


Dance // Sing // Travel
Influences
Host: Ellen DeGeneres
Music: Beyoncé
Model: Miranda Kerr / Tyra Banks
YouTuber: Ryan Higa / Jayesslee
Fav people









Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.