Lim Ziyu
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Dayre
I AM 21 posted at 11:56 PM

THIS IS IT

I am turning 21 this year yes...I've been planning for other people's birthday and surprise until I got so confident with my own HAHA BUT WHAAAAAAT because it's my own, I want things to go my way, so yes sleepless nights HAHA

I was busy juggling between work, dance, Edward, family and friends that I didn't had much time to prep for my birthday... So yep. I had 1.5weeks to get my food ordered, prepare props for photo area, and buy all the things I need.

Thank God I have my family, and also, EDWARD HAH.

Honestly, I'm quite disappointed with my bunch of girls..if you are reading it, YES I AM DISAPPOINTED... because I always go all out to help you guys with whatever y'all need. Not just talking about preparing birthdays, even things like school work and stuffs, I hardly ever said no...but you guys.....I mean like I understand that y'all are busy and stuffs and can't come earlier to help etc...but some times y'all don't even reply and shit lol that's really saddening you know. :( Thank God Edward had block leave to help me with everything...

But still, I want to thank Wanyee, Monfei, Ivan, Carmen, Ash, and Michelle for coming down early to help! Not forgetting my sis for cutting and preparing my props with me during late nights. And my mom and aunt for taking off to come early to get some cutie balloons done, and my daddy for transporting all my things to and fro the party, and Anthony for preparing the very awesome sour plum shots for me! Hehe










This is so memorable because I purposely pulled them together HAHHAAHAH they both said each other cute what....... ;-)




& yay to MénaQueens surprise! Hehe and Also, I AM SHOCKED that my girls came to my office to surprise me on my actual birthday HAHHAHAHA FOR THAT, I forgive all the unhappiness I had during the preparation for my birthday party hhaha

But really, even my aunt and relatives can see how much Edward did for my birthday. Pre-event and during party, he's even busier than I am. I want to thank God for him :')

Happy birthday to me! ^_^
More photos can be seen here: I AM 21

Labels:

Lim Ziyu


Dance // Sing // Travel
Influences
Host: Ellen DeGeneres
Music: Beyoncé
Model: Miranda Kerr / Tyra Banks
YouTuber: Ryan Higa / Jayesslee
Fav people









Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.