Lim Ziyu
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Dayre
Edward's POP posted at 4:25 PM

Finally! The day has arrived! This is really significant not only because he'll have a little more time with me, but because it means I'll be less stressed up by schedules woohoooooo HHAHAH



Because Monfei and Edward is in the same Company, Wanyee and I can always go Pasir Ris to send them off together before they book-in on sundays haha and I can also ask her to help me chope seats for the POP HAHAH :P AWESOME


yup i'm squeezed and strangled like that to be forced to help with his weekly chores HAHHAHAHA but no lah he was just trying to be gross because I said he's smelly HAHHAHA well, congratulations for complete BMT, and of course that 24KM route march hehe OCS NEXT OK

Lim Ziyu


Dance // Sing // Travel
Influences
Host: Ellen DeGeneres
Music: Beyoncé
Model: Miranda Kerr / Tyra Banks
YouTuber: Ryan Higa / Jayesslee
Fav people









Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.