Lim Ziyu
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Dayre
Shanice's 21st posted at 9:31 PM

Shanice's birthday was around the corner and she just couldn't figure what to do. She booked a suite @ Park Avenue but I guess it was her first time trying to organize things and she had 0 idea and here comes me!

Well of course I had to pull le bff into the picture HAHA so tadah!

After Shanice's mom checked-in, I met her for the keys and then I just started with decor. As we're all too busy, we didn't had time to buy balloons so I only managed to buy that day.

Carmen went to collect the cake while I got the balloon after pasting this hand-drawn and hand-cut name on the glass panel haha
 & wala! Deco done!

& here's team decor for you 😘








Maybe I should consider starting an agency to provide creative solutions targeting major birthday parties...what do you think? HAHA

Labels:

Lim Ziyu


Dance // Sing // Travel
Influences
Host: Ellen DeGeneres
Music: Beyoncé
Model: Miranda Kerr / Tyra Banks
YouTuber: Ryan Higa / Jayesslee
Fav people









Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.