Lim Ziyu
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Dayre
Tioman w love ♡♡ posted at 6:22 PM

My face at 6AM in the morning...sad that I had to wake up at 4+ to prepare when I slept late the night before due to dance rehearsals.....

BUT HAPPY FACE BECAUSE I'M FINALLY TRAVELING WITH HIM HEHE




& anyway, I was saying in my Dayre that I will only post briefly and then a proper post here, but I realised I kinda covered almost everything already... So...
YOU CAN READ ABOUT MY TRIP --> HERE! :)











*inserts sad face for floating away uncontrollably*

*inserts another sad face for concussing and feeling like a loser* 
*HAPPY FACE*
Because I thought Ed will be so unhappy with me, but nopeeeee he guided me throughout the trip and took care of me so damn well hehe








Labels: , , ,

Lim Ziyu


Dance // Sing // Travel
Influences
Host: Ellen DeGeneres
Music: Beyoncé
Model: Miranda Kerr / Tyra Banks
YouTuber: Ryan Higa / Jayesslee
Fav people









Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.