Lim Ziyu
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Dayre
Graduation x Photoshoot posted at 5:43 PM

I am indeed proud of this man; really inspiring and motivating HAHA IDK WHY I DIDN'T FEEL THAT WAY DURING SCHOOL TERM... If I did, maybe I'll be the Gold Medalist for my course too? HAHA but yes, that happiness in me when I see him go up on stage and receive his gold medal was extraordinary. I didn't know a person could be that happy for another person, it's as though I'm feeling happy for myself. HAHA

& I'm so happy for my BFF HAH to be able to graduate and go into a course I think she'll enjoy for uni! Too bad we can't really graduate together, but at least we sort of graduated together from the same poly!!! HAHA

& YES I FELT SO HAPPY THAT DAY! BECAUSE I BROKE FREE FROM THE TORTUROUS 3 YEARS IN SP! HAHA okok I'm exaggerating.. There are moments I enjoy in poly, and moments that I got so worn out by all my projects, dance, and other commitments I have...problems getting up for early classes/trying my best to be on time for class...coordinating group works and solving problems that seemed impossible then...sighpie that sucked but YAY TO FREEDOM HAHA

But actually... I left school for internship for half a year, and am having a break from all that studying ever since, I felt kinda....stupid haha LIKE WILL MY BRAIN STILL WORK WELL ENOUGH WHEN I START STUDYING AGAIN..... HAHA

I'm actually really glad to have Ed, my family, R&T, and friends that I've made in SP!
They are always so supportive of whatever I do. Giving me morning calls when I need, leaving food for me when I reach home in the middle of the night after my rehearsal, coming for all my concert recitals or competition, and to always give me advices and moral support. :) WHAT TO DO WITHOUT YOU GUYS :')




(Missing Kelly in R&T pic)
--

& then, we decided to go for our graduation photoshoot! HAHA of course, we wouldn't waste that hour just taking grad shots! We have so many random poses and it was so naturally diverse haha it made us all think: We all have very very different personalities, and yet we can clique as one, complementing each other for 7 years and counting. I really thank God for this amazing bunch 











Till then!
Lim Ziyu


Dance // Sing // Travel
Influences
Host: Ellen DeGeneres
Music: Beyoncé
Model: Miranda Kerr / Tyra Banks
YouTuber: Ryan Higa / Jayesslee
Fav people









Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.