Lim Ziyu
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Dayre
Cathay's Selfie of the month posted at 5:54 PM

Hi there!

Just want to thank all my sweetie friends for being happy for me to be on The Cathay and Cineleisure Orchard's wall!!!!! HAHAHAH


& so, because of my #beachselfie taken during Project Vacation shoot, I won the Cathay's selfie of the month! It was such a sweet surprise when I turn on my phone after my Tioman trip! Really really awesome because I was just trying the hashtag out for fun and TADAH! And what's even better is that I won myself a $100 YONO Flashpay card! (Which I did not know that was part of the prize initially) HAHA



 & here are some of my cutesy friends HAHAHHA idk why but I feel extra happy when I see my friends like that like AWW

First it was my annoying intern friend illynana the national bowler HAHAH 
Then it was my instructors from StudioWu HAHAHHAHA

& then BFF car

& ivan my fav thorn

& then that's me with my own selfie! HAHAHA
 Actually if you follow my on instagram, you'd notice that I hardly post any selfies.... I do but it's pretty rare... Hhaha so i'm really lucky to be chosen to be placed on the walls! :)


& when I received the news that I'll have a month's feature on two shopping malls, I WAS DYING TO DO THIS COLLAGE HAHAHAHHAHAHAH AND I DID IT! :D It was such a joy to see how ed wow-ed at my poster like how I wow-ed at his HAHA


& I hope I'm not being too random...but here's a piece of advice to all you people out there!
JUST DO IT, DO WHATEVER YOU WANT, DON'T THINK SO MUCH.
DO DO DO INSTEAD OF THINK THINK THINK.

I mean like you still have to consider if things are positive or not and if it's realistic or whatever but yeah no matter what, TRY YOUR LUCK EVERY TIME, you'll never know where this 'luck' can bring you to or make you a happy person. :)

Labels: ,

Lim Ziyu


Dance // Sing // Travel
Influences
Host: Ellen DeGeneres
Music: Beyoncé
Model: Miranda Kerr / Tyra Banks
YouTuber: Ryan Higa / Jayesslee
Fav people









Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.