Lim Ziyu
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Dayre
Aussie trip w R&T posted at 10:47 PM

In between my Korea and Aussie Trip, I attended my man's Excellence Award ceremony and mannnnnn so proud of him! His handwork really did pay off! And then I reflected, why wasn't I as motivated as him HAHA but well all's over, we should look forward instead! :)


And tadahhhhhhhhh off to Gold Coast with my lovely siblings! ^_^




 & this has been my dream pose, AND I FINALLY DID IT HAHAHHAHA


 & then Fel was feeling a little pose-y with me so there goes us HAHAH

 Can't really remember why we had this pose but I guess it's smth like "ooo we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun~ but the sun's not hot enough to keep our wet bodies warm. IT WAS SOOO COLD, WHAT TO DO HUH"
HAHA don't judge the sunny sun. It was just sunny, only sunny. Hahah but I love the weather there at that point! 20-23 deg but it's cooling w the sunny sun neutralising the temperature HAHAH

& my best advice for Aussie tourists, COOK! It's so much cheaper! We got 3 large pizzas for AUD$9.99! We just had to oven-bake it for a few minutes and it's a meal! HAHA and we also bought a tray of steak (about 8-10 slices) for AUD$14.99! RIGHT?! Get it now? HHAHHAH


O AND YES! We rented a car from Apex Rentals! Good service and great comfortable car @ an affordable price! It's really much more convenient with a car in Gold Coast. Not that i've been on their public transport... But you know...It's easier with your own transport+GPS hahah.


 Went to feed kangaroos and snap picts with koalas @ Wildlife Currumbin Sanctuary! It was really enjoyable! Except that these animals freaked Fel out so much HAHA





& This Koala's name is smth like Okie? Idk how to spell it but it's promounced as Oh-key HAHA. Oakey? HAHA IDK BUT YEP IT'S REALLY OBEDIENT AND ADORABLE!

 & next thing off my bucket list was surfing!!!! HAHA





With our lovely + super friendly instructor ^_^

& HERE'S MY CERT HAHAH


 Movie World was very much like USS! The first ride we saw when we enter was the superman's roller coaster! IT WAS SO GOOD we took a few times AHHAHAH

& THE CAR SHOW WAS DAYUM GOOD TOO ^_^




Wanyee didn't dare to take the ride at first so we took the picture for us! But we


I made daisy gurl pose same as me hehehehe




 On the second last day there, we had pancakes at House of Pancakes and it was yummeh!!!!! (I still prefer Strictly Pancakes thou..)

Churros from Lixian and her friend that we met there, Trina! She's a funny bitch HAHAH

On the last night, we went to the Dracula's show + 3-course dinner! It's an adult stand-up comedy show, with a very Chicago theatre setting, which I like a lot! A little bit burlesque and a little bit Moulin Rouge. LOVE IT!



Hate to say goodbye, but Gold Coast, I WILL BE BACK! HHAHAH mwah mwah mwah

More photos here -> Aussie Album on FB

Labels: , , , , ,

Lim Ziyu


Dance // Sing // Travel
Influences
Host: Ellen DeGeneres
Music: Beyoncé
Model: Miranda Kerr / Tyra Banks
YouTuber: Ryan Higa / Jayesslee
Fav people









Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.