Lim Ziyu
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Dayre
Wanyee's 21st posted at 4:45 PM

As an event planner, I'd like to say that i'm quite happy with the event @ Amara Sanctuary HAHAHA okok it's Wanyee's birthday ok but it's still considered as an event okay HAH

As usual, R&T went earlier to help out with the decoration and preparation @ the venue and look!

Tadah~ drapes and balloons, and a teddy bear made using balloons by my mom! My mom knew that we have balloons and stuffs for the party so she made and gave Wanyee this as a 'birthday present' HAHA



Then I had to rush to Chinatown for some dinner by Tanjong Pagar CC, and this man was late! :@ And I had to go up on stage for some mini emcee-ing so I was honestly a little pissed but okay lah........ All was well! Hahah

And then my dad sent the both of us back into RWS, and i'm soooooo glad with the natural effect on the deco at night hehe




"We are not friends, we are siblings"


"It's not just friendship, it's kinship"


Lim Ziyu


Dance // Sing // Travel
Influences
Host: Ellen DeGeneres
Music: Beyoncé
Model: Miranda Kerr / Tyra Banks
YouTuber: Ryan Higa / Jayesslee
Fav people









Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.