Lim Ziyu
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Dayre
APPAWS posted at 9:57 PM

Had a really meaningful doggy event with my dearest Woohoo! Experience~

I was involved with every part of this from my intern period, and then continued after!

We had collaborations with Pet Loves' Centre for a donation drive, and all these acts are in association with Cesar Millan in SG!




So we delivered goodies to selected 5 animal welfare groups and invited them for the actual event for an adoption drive!







 & i'm proud to say that TADAHHHHH here are some of my designs for this event! Hehe. 








 

& Above's Team Woohoo and Team Running Into The Sun! HAH i had such an awesome time working with them and honestly, I thank God soooooo much for the opportunity to intern @ woohoo!

It's indeed, always a Woohoo Experience! :D



& yay I've been bugging Carmen about geek specs in Korea because i want to look like i'm one of the locals HAHAHHAHA but i was actually #justsaying HAHA and Car bought it for me from Taiwan hehehehehe yayayayayayayayayay

Labels:

Lim Ziyu


Dance // Sing // Travel
Influences
Host: Ellen DeGeneres
Music: Beyoncé
Model: Miranda Kerr / Tyra Banks
YouTuber: Ryan Higa / Jayesslee
Fav people









Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.